Wednesday, 24 March 2010

A guest posting for Expat+Harem!

This is one of my in-between postings. Wanted to share with you that I recycled one of my most popular blog posts. There is nothing wrong with recycling, right?

Anyway, as I was getting excited about appearing on expat-Harem, a crazy and hateful comment arrived- isn't this a funny coincidence?- for the very same posting.

(Check the comments section, quite fascinating how many sad and angry people there are in this world)

But I am still thrilled to be given this opportunity to introduce scary azeri in expat+harem and hope to write more stuff for them in the future. If you have not seen their site yet, do check it out.

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much anger some people can have inside!
    I'll read you in Expat+Harem.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post about smiles was the first one I read from your blog... thanks to GVO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Gabriela.. One more coincidence, eh.

    ReplyDelete